You know how I can tell a month is ending? Thanks to the delivery of a GlamBox! And after a few so-so boxes, I quite liked the October GlamBox. Let’s take a peak inside:
- Caudalie Divine Oil (15 ml) – This cult favorite is probably the prize in this month’s GlamBox. The 15 ml sample is perfect for traveling and the bottle seems to be sturdy and leak proof. Smell absolutely ‘divine’ – I’ll be hoarding this until my next vacation.
- Marquee Salon voucher for a Blow Dry (worth AED 130) – Marquee is one of the first salons to jump on the LA blow-dry bar trend. Choose from a menu of pre-selected styles and you’ll be in-and-out within 45 minutes. This voucher more than makes up for the cost of a GlamBox.
- OPI Nail Polish (Full Size) – Who doesn’t need more polish? And OPI’s formulas are always dependable.
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara (Full Size) – Awarded Viva Beauty Award’s ‘Best mascara’ award, I haven’t personally sampled this but looking forward to it.
- Calvin Klein Reveal Perfume (Mini sample) – You’ve probably already heard about this thanks to the massive social media campaign. There’s also an opportunity to win a full-sized bottle of Reveal.
- BONUS: Discount Vouchers from Right Bite, Lens.ae, www.AlwaysHappyInTheSun.com, and Nutridiet.
Between the Caudalie sample, OPI polish and the Marquee voucher, this month’s GlamBox scores big on the value side. Are you a GlamBox subscriber?