This is a special New Year’s edition of Tuesday Tip. Instead of sharing a specific tip, here are some ideas of beauty resolutions that could help us all out.
Develop a nightly skincare ritual
- Remove every ounce of makeup each night. If you’re lazy, stash some baby wipes in your nightside table. No excuses on this one!
- Cleanse your face before going to bed and apply a serum (I’m a fan of this one) while your face is still damp.
Always look your best (This is one I’m personally going to work on)
- Take off chipped nail polish immediately. Nail polish wipes are good to stash in your purse/office desk drawer.
- Create a Beauty Maintenance calendar. I use a separate Appointments Google calendar and put in reminders for eyebrow threading, haircuts, waxing etc.
Beauty comes from within
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water a day to promote that healthy glow
- Invest in healthy supplements such as Omega 3-6-9 and Biotin
Have you made any beauty resolutions of your own? Share them in the comments!