Welcome to 2012! I know it’s a little late but it’s it’s been a busy December and a slow start to the New Year but I’m finally ready to get back on track.
And in the spirit of the New Year, I’m going to put myself out there and share my personal and blog resolutions. Hopefully this will provide extra motivation to get things done!
1. Achieve work-life balance. The last 3 months of the 2011 were extremely tough thanks to 12+ hour work days and weekends so I’m going to attempt to leave the office at 6 pm and not take work home with me.
2. Broaden horizons. I love travelling but for the past 3 years, work and the lack of planning ahead has limited this. 2012 will hopefully be different with more trips being planned. And while in Dubai, I’m making the promise to never frequent the same restaurant twice!
3. Read more. That one is quite simple enough. From devouring 3-4 books a month, it’s dropped down significantly. So to help combat this I’ll be waking up 30 minutes early each day to get some morning reading done.
1. Post at least twice a week. As part of the work-life balance, I’m going to ensure more time for blogging. For this reason, I’ve put up the countdown on the right to provide that extra motivation.
2. More personal insights. I didn’t feature myself here much earlier but I’ll try to come out of my online shell and share more photographs from my life here. Hope you guys don’t mind it.
There are my 2012 resolutions. Did you make any? Share them below!