Blogging isn’t just about writing, but reading as well. I came across this adorable list of 10 ways to dress like a glitter girl from The Glitter Guide. I’m never one to shy away from glitter/shine/color so all these tips are Dollz-approved!
- Jeans with button-up blouse and a chunky necklace (heels or flats are a stylish option).
- A colorful dress paired with classic nude heels.
- A diamond necklace with a striped blouse during the day.
- A vintage chiffon party dress with a blazer and a statement clutch (mix feminine with masculine).
- A sequin top paired with grungy boyfriend jeans (a colorful pout is a plus).
- A leather jacket with feminine accessories (like a hair bow and floral print skirt).
- A chic tailored suit with pumps and a statement necklace.
- A lace top with a pencil skirt and ballet flats (add a leopard print handbag for fun).
- Wedges with bright wide leg trousers and silk blouse and a fedora hat.
- A sequin dress with stilettos and a smile (optional: a glass of champagne).
- Addition by Dollz: A swipe of glitter eyeliner in the day or night.
So how do you channel your inner Glitter Girl?