A few months back we be broke the news that Urban Decay was finally available in Dubai. A lot of the Dubai beauty addicts (us included) gave our credit cards a workout while ooh-ing over the amazing UD range. Well get those credit cards ready because the much-awaited eyeshadow Naked Palette is finally available in Dubai!
A few lucky ones were able to snag the limited pieces from the first shipment but Sephora Dubai just received an extended stock of Naked Palettes. Sephora Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall are the only places in the Middle East to receive the exclusive palette and it is available for AED 220.
The Naked Palette has been a big hit in the United States and even though it was first released in June 2010, I wasn’t able to find it in stores in the US last September, so I’m excited that it is finally available here. The Naked Palette is great because it contains a lot of wearable neutral colors along with a few colorful ones to help transition your day look to night. I highly recommend this palette for eyeshadow novices as it will give you a great selection to start from and play with.
Eyeshadow shades included are:
- Virgin – shimmery nude
- Sin – shimmery pink (my favorite shade of Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Naked – matte beige
- Sidecar – shimmery bronze
- Buck – matte beige brown
- Half Baked – shimmery gold (LOVE this one)
- Smog – shimmery dark bronze
- Darkhouse – shimmery bronze brown
- Toasted – shimmery pink bronze
- Hustle – shimmery brown
- Creep – shimmery blue black
- Gunmetal – shimmery bluish grey (LOVE this one too)