Sephora PR has provided us price lists for the UD products in Dubai. You can also read about the products launched in more detail here. Urban Decay products are exclusively available in Sephora Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall.
Last week I heard one of the most brilliant pieces of news for any beauty addict: Urban Decay is going be available in Dubai. I guess all that complaining to Sephora sales associates finally paid off! And thankfully, unlike most Dubai rumors, this was true and I paid Sephora Mall of Emirates a visit today to check out the collection myself.
If you are a new UD user, you MUST check out the following products:
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils are the best eye liners I have EVER used – yes, even better than Mac! Their staying power on the waterline is amazing, the color range is fantastic, and they are incredibly smooth to apply. Start your collection with Zero and Bourbon and you shall be back for more.
- Primer Potion (UDPP) is the holy-grail of eyeshadow primers. I love the champagne-colored “Sin” which works great on it’s own for a natural look. Unfortunately, the UDPP available here is in the older, more-wasteful packaging, but it’s still a great product.
- UD eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and smooth. I noticed the “Fun” palette was stocked and it’s definitely a good set.
- I’ve heard good things about the 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils, 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencils and After Glow Cheek Tints but will require a rigorous review to comment further.
For the UD aficionados, a couple of things to note about the Dubai store:
- Not all the testers have been opened up so check the full stash to see if there are colors missing.
- The lustworthy Naked Palette is not in stock yet. It might be coming in the next shipment but no guarantees.
- Don’t bother buying the Tinted Moisturizer since they are still stocking the old formula in Dubai.
I ended up getting 2 additional 24/7 liners in Lust (purple) and Deviant (blue) to add to my older collection of Oil Slick (black glitter), Flipside (aqua), Bourbon (brown) and Dime (silver). I also decided to test out the 24/7 Glide On Eye Shadow in Lit (gold) and the Glitter Eyeliner in Glam Rock (silver). I’m already regretting not buying the Fun palette so I’ll probably head back to pick it up later this week.
So what are you waiting for? Rush to MOE/Dubai Mall for your UD fix and let me know what you bought!
P.S. There is a special launch event being held at Sephora, MOE on April 27th and 28th from 4-10 pm so don’t forget to check it out!